Effective Date: 11/15/2021
Information We Collect
We collect different types of information about our customers, and website visitors. In the past 12 months we may have collected the following information:
● Contact Information: We collect contact information, which includes personal information such as name, company name, email address, phone number, shipping and billing addresses.
● Payment Details: Your payment details can be collected and stored within your
www.eleadpromoclient.store account or in connection with an order.
● Phone records, email records, and chat logs: If you send an email, or chat with our customer service agents, we may keep records of those conversations for business and quality assurance purposes. Phone calls will not be recorded but we may keep call log records.
● Shopping History: We keep track of your shopping history with us, including placed orders, abandoned carts, and failed checkouts.
● Websites Interactions: We collect information about your interactions with our Websites, including pages visited, links clicked, buttons clicked, and other information related to your interaction with our website. This data may then be used to create a "session replay" of your interaction, which can help troubleshoot your customer service issues, either individually or in the aggregate, to improve site functionality and to analyze user interaction. Such information will depend on what information you wish to provide.
● Device Information: We learn about your browser, device type, IP address, internet service provider, and other technical information about your device when you visit our Websites, use our online ads, or open our emails.
How Your Information is Collected
We may collect the information described above directly from you, or through cookies or other automated means. These sources may include:
● You: We collect information directly from you, whenever you: make a purchase; visit a store; contact us with questions or comments; or add to your online shopping cart; create a www.eleadpromoclient.store account; respond to a survey; or fill out any forms on our Websites.
● Your Device or Browser: Certain information is automatically collected from your device or browser and analyzed when you visit our Websites, or open our emails.
● Third Parties: We work with third parties who provide services to us, like analytics. These third parties share information they have collected with us. Your information may also be collected and processed by third parties, such as the payment providers you select, who will process your information independently in accordance with their own privacy notices. Your information may also be shared with us by other customers, such as your friends and family, when they use a service on our Websites; for example, by sending you an E-Gift Card or shipping an order to your address. If another customer has provided us with your information, we will only process your information for the applicable purpose(s) as described below in How We Use Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for the following business purposes:
● Fulfillment: Fulfilling your orders and other requests, including processing payments and delivering packages.
● Understanding Our Customers: Analyzing your activity with us (including your interactions with our Websites, and emails or other forms of communication) and monitoring the effectiveness of our communications.
● Personalization: Using your preferences and other collected information to personalize our relationship with you, including presenting customized communication, advertising and experiences on our Websites and Emails. When you register for an account you will have the option to opt in to our direct advertising.
● Communications: Communicating with you, including responding to your requests and asking for feedback through surveys or other messages.
● Promotions: Running contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions.
● Customer Experience: Serving content on our Website, developing our products and services, and constantly improving our customers' experience.
● Security: Protecting eLead and our customers from fraud, security threats, and other illegal or harmful activity.
● Legal Obligations: Complying with legal and regulatory requirements and responding to requests from courts or other government bodies.
How We Share Information with Our Brands and Third Parties and For What Purposes:
eLead may share personal information with third parties for certain purposes when contracted to provide services to us. Such sharing is subject to confidential obligations as may be reflected in the contract with such third parties. Furthermore, such contracted sharing may be used only by such third parties to provide their services to us. For example, we may share personal information with:
● Service Providers: We partner with third parties to assist with many aspects of our
e-commerce business, including fulfilling orders, activity on our Websites, and helping us communicate with customers. These third parties may provide services related to any of the purposes described in How We Use Your Information, and we may share with them any types of information described in Information We Collect. We may also receive information collected by these third parties and combine it with the information we have collected. Some of these third parties may be located outside the United States. Your information may also be collected and processed by third parties, such as the payment providers you select, who will process your information independently in accordance with their own privacy notices.
● Other Third Parties: We will disclose information about you, including to government bodies or law enforcement agencies, when we believe it to be necessary for compliance with the law or to protect the users of our Websites, and the public.
● Parties to a Business Transaction: If eLead were ever merged with or acquired by another company, or it acquires another company, or is involved in a corporate reorganization or other change in corporate control, your information could be shared with that business entity.
Your Privacy Choices
You can control the information we collect and use in the following ways:
● Opting-In: You will have the choice of opting into marketing advertisement at the time of your account registration. If you opt-out of advertisements, you are welcome to opt back in at any time. To opt-in, contact us via email at Sales@eleadpromo.com and clearly request to opt-in.
● Location Information: You can disable location-based services on your mobile device or web browser by adjusting the settings on your device or browser. This will prevent our Websites from accessing your location information.
● Emails: You can unsubscribe from www.eleadpromoclient.store marketing emails and eLead brand marketing emails by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of these emails, or by updating your marketing preferences in your www.eleadpromoclient.store account profile if you are a www.eleadpromoclient.store member.
● Online Accounts: You can keep your contact information and payment methods accurate and up to date by logging into your account on our Website. If you wish to cancel your www.eleadpromoclient.store account, email us at Sales@eleadpromo.com from the email address of the account you wish to cancel.
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13. No one under 13 should share any personal information with us, including creating a www.eleadpromoclient.store account or making a purchase. The children's clothing we offer for sale is intended for purchase by adults only. We will not knowingly collect any personal information from kids under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 without the appropriate consent from their legal representative, we will make reasonable efforts to delete that information from our records. To request deletion of personal information relating to a child under 13, please email Sales@eleadpromo.com.
eLead Promo has implemented security technologies, processes and procedures designed to protect your information. You can protect your information by selecting strong, unique passwords for the Website account and any associated email addresses. If you have concerns about the security of your account, or wish to alert us of any potential vulnerabilities, please contact Sales@eleadpromo.com.
Supported Web Browsers and Do Not Track Signals
Send your privacy-related questions, comments, and concerns to us via email at Sales@eleadpromo.com or via mail at:
125 South Clark Street.
Chicago, IL 60603
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires specific disclosures for California residents.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
The following is provided to you if you are a resident of California. This pertains to the use and sale of personal information of California residents. Please understand, however, we do not sell your personal information. As a resident of California, you have rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California Civil Code Â§ 1798.100 et seq., (with any implementing regulations and as may be amended from time to time, "CCPA") relevant to your Personal Information (as defined under the CCPA), as well as other laws. The rights described herein are subject to exemptions under the CCPA and other limitations under applicable law.
California Consumer Rights Under the CCPA: If your Personal Information is subject to the CCPA, you may have certain privacy rights with regard to that information. You may have the right to:
● Request that we provide you access to the following no more than twice in a 12-month period:
• the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have collected about you;
• the categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
• the business or commercial purpose for collecting or sharing your Personal Information;
• the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information; and
• the categories of Personal Information that are sold (as defined under the CCPA) and the categories of third parties to whom the Personal Information was sold.
● Request that we delete your Personal Information, subject to exceptions under the CCPA or other applicable law; and
● Request that we not "sell" your Personal Information by opting out of the sale of your Personal Information.
California residents also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of any of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA, as described in this section. eLead will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your rights under the CCPA.
How to Submit a Request
eLead is required to provide you with access to your Personal Information or delete your Personal Information only in response to verifiable consumer requests. We will compare the information you provide in the webform or to our Customer Service agents via the toll-free number, to any information we may have in our possession in order to verify your request. You may be asked to provide us with information such as your home address, email address, and telephone number. We may also contact you to request additional information in relation to your request. The information you provide must match the information we have in our possession. This measure is in place to help ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it. The information collected through this process will be used for verification purposes only. If you wish to exercise your right to request access to your Personal Information, or to request deletion of your Personal Information, please submit your request via email to: Sales@eleadpromo.com, toll-free at 1-888-420-1788 or by mail to the address below.
Please note that you may authorize an agent to exercise any of these rights on your behalf by contacting us toll-free at 1-888-420-1788 or by submitting the request to: Sales@eleadpromo.com or by mail at:
125 South Clark Street.
Chicago, IL 60603
If you use an agent, we will take measures to verify your agent's authorization similar to the verification described above for fulfilling any access or deletion requests. We may require more information to ensure proper verification of you and your agent's identity and authorization.